- Youth Space – www.youthspace.ca – Youth Space links you with trained volunteers that offer emotional support and crisis intervention services for youth and young adults in Canada
Education and Resources:
- eMental Health – www.ementalhealth.ca – Search for mental health services, help and support anywhere in Canada
- Mind Check – www.mindcheck.ca – Check out how you are feeling; connect with resources, support, education, and self-care tools.
- Mind Your Mind – www.mindyourmind.ca – Search for facts and strategies for mental health and wellness, interactive tools for education and managing wellness.
- British Columbia Schizophrenia Society – http://www.bcss.org/ – Education and support resources for people with Schizophrenia and their families. Search for programs and support groups in your area
- Teen Mental Health – www.teenmentalhealth.org – Tools & resources to help educate yourself on mental illness
- Kelty Mental Health – www.keltymentalhealth.ca – Resource center for mental illness and substance use, linking youth with support options, education, and tips to healthy living
Self Help Tools:
- Here to Help – www.heretohelpbc.ca – For self-help resources for mental health and substance use from BC Partners for Mental Health
- Anxiety BC Youth – www.youth.anxietybc.com – Collection of self-help guides offering step-by-step advice on dealing with anxiety and related symptoms.
- Walk Along: Your journey to Mental Wellness - https://www.walkalong.ca/ – Your online mental health companion to map and track your journey, a collection of tips and self-help resources for mental health.
- Healthy Minds App – problem solving tool to help deal with emotions and stress and keep your mind healthy
- Mind Your Mood – easy to use app that allows you to track your moods securely on your phone
- MindShift – tool to help you cope and manage your anxiety
- BoosterBuddy – tool to help you improve your mental health